Campaigns matter, and we couldn’t do this without your support.
Thank you for considering a donation to support the campaign. The bulk of campaign expenses are the cost of signs and brochures. Although your personal campaign contribution is not tax deductible, it will be fully appreciated with immense gratitude!
You can make a donation in the following ways:
1. Send an e-transfer to [email protected]
(please put your full address in the e-transfer message box).
2. Contact [email protected] to donate by cheque.
3. Fill out your credit card information in the form below.
You can learn more about campaign finance rules at the Elections Calgary.
Here are the most important details:
- Your personal contribution to any candidate cannot exceed $5000 in the 2021 election year.
- You can donate to our campaign without having to live in Wards 11 or 13, but you must live in Alberta.
- Our campaign cannot accept donations from businesses, corporations or unions.
- A receipt will be issued for your contribution. Please note, donations to municipal campaigns are not eligible for tax receipts.
- On a regular basis, we will list all donors on our webpage.
- All expenses will be publicly submitted and disclosed after the election.